doTERRA oils for athletes and active people!
Jumpstart your active lifestyle with natural solutions! Get fit, have more energy, achieve your ideal weight and feel amazing in your body.
What fitness goals are you ready to achieve?
There are countless products, methods, and trends that promise to help you lose weight, build muscle, or look and feel better with little to no work. The problem is, feeling good does take work – it requires healthy habits like regular exercise, a balanced diet, self-care and much more.
The powerful, natural qualities of essential oils can be an extremely useful part of a weekly exercise routine, a healthy diet and proper self-care, because of their versatile nature.
When you incorporate essential oils into your healthy lifestyle, your options for supporting a healthy body (inside and out), are limitless.
What should I consider when using essential oils in exercise?
Essential oils that are warming in nature can be extremely useful for the body. For example, using warming essential oils when preparing to exercise can help you feel more limber and ready for your workout.
Some examples of essential oils with warming properties include Frankincense, Wintergreen, Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Cassia and Black Pepper.
Essential oils with cooling properties can be useful during your cool down or at the end of a workout. By providing a cooling sensation, these types of essential oils will help soothe the body after strenuous physical activity.
Some examples of essential oils with cooling properties include Peppermint, Cardamom and Basil.
Both warming and cooling essential oils can be useful for recovery and rest between workouts because they can soothe and relax. Whether you use warming essential oils for a relaxing massage or cooling oils to put yourself at ease in the locker room, these oils can be an invaluable part of getting your body to rest and relax between workouts.
Essential oils can also help to uplift, energise, invigorate and motivate you!
Many oils are energising or invigorating by nature, and thus can help to get your mind and body ready for a workout when they are diffused or inhaled. Some oils provide the body with an energising or stimulating sensation when applied topically (ie, massaged into your body) that will get the body ready for exercise, or give you a little boost of energising aroma during a workout.
Whether you need a pick-me-up when you are feeling emotionally or physically sluggish, or want a way to keep the body and mind energised throughout your workout, aromatic use of uplifting essential oils can provide an easy, safe way to invigorate the senses.
Some examples of essential oils which will provide energy, motivation and vitality before and during your workout, include: Bergamot, Cassia, Clove, Eucalyptus, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Peppermint, Spearmint and Wild Orange.
Essential oils can help maintain feelings of clear breathing
The ability to take deep, clear breaths is an important component of any type of physical activity. Whether you are hiking in the mountains, taking a yoga class, running on a treadmill, or playing rugby in the park, feelings of clear breathing are vital to a good workout.
During exercise, it is important to follow a proper breathing pattern in order to provide your muscles with oxygen. While factors like how many breaths you take, whether you breathe out of your nose or mouth, or when to inhale and exhale will depend on what type of workout you are doing, you need to make sure that you are able to take deep breaths throughout your workout.
Essential oils that support our respiratory function include: Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lavender, Eucalyptus and Cardamom
Even more benefits…
There are SO many more benefits that essential oils can offer you – and these are outlined in a FREE eBOOK I can provide. Just message me if you would like a copy now!
Why I choose doTERRA oils (and why you should too!)
There are PLENTY of essential oil brands out there – but if you’re truly being discerning about what you put into your body, you want to be assured that you’re using the best quality oils (rather than any old brand you might pick up from the chemist – the majority of essential oils on the market are cut with other murky stuff that you don’t want anywhere near your body!).
So. doTERRA is the brand of essential oils I personally use and trust. When you choose doTERRA essential oils, you are choosing essential oils from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world. While there is a science to the distillation of essential oils, it is also an art. Distillers not only rely on years of experience, they also employ modern technologies and techniques.
Each doTERRA essential oil is also carefully and thoroughly tested, so you can be assured of receiving the highest quality, Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade oils available. Quite simply, these are the most pure and rigorously tested essential oils on the market.
The cheapest and easiest way to buy your dōTERRA essential oils
doTERRA works on a direct selling model – so you won’t find these potent oils in retail shops – instead, you can order oils safely though doTERRA Wellness Advocates like me! And I will then support you in learning how to incorporate these beautiful oils into your life.
Buying one of the doTERRA Wholesale Enrolment Kits is the most popular and cheapest way to start using these amazing essential oils. When you’re ready to get going, you can order through my official doTERRA website below, doTERRA will then ship your order directly to you, and you’ll get my ongoing support throughout your oils journey.
Here’s what I recommend you start with:
Option 1: Home Essentials Kit + add-ons >> $488.20
Includes: Home Essentials kit with Top 10 oils plus diffuser:
- doTERRA Ice Blue Blend – 5ml bottle – great to massage into next, shoulders and large muscle groups before or after a hard workout. Also massage into joints before running and high-impact exercises.*
- doTERRA Easy Air Blend – respiratory health! Promotes feelings of easy breathing and clear airways prior to or during cardio and high-intensity interval training*
- Lavender oil – begin well-rested! Get a good night’s rest before working to by applying lavender to your pillow. Also great to use to soothe occasional skin irritations.*
- Tea Tree oil – Fresh feet and gear! Keep your feet clean and fresh by applying tea tree oil before putting on your shoes. Also spray onto gear frequently-used gear to eliminate odours.*
- Peppermint oil – cooling pick-me-up! Use peppermint not he back of your neck to cool off and energise you during a workout.
- On Guard Blend – keep your immune system strong and healthy. This blend is perfect to gargle with water, rub on the bottoms of your feet or diffuse – to keep the lurgies at bay.
- Lemon oil – great for mental focus, and is an uplifting, energising oil that can help to get you out of bed and ready for the day. *
- DigestZen Blend – great for digestive support, feelings of nausea or motion sickness.*
- Frankincense oil – a warming oil to massage into your big muscles to help limber up.*
- Oregano oil – said to be a natural antibiotic, with anti-inflammatory properties. Can use in your cooking to get the benefits of this oil internally!*
Plus add-ons including:
- Ice Blue Rub – the big guns of the oils world for athletes and active people! This is a cream rub version of the Ice Blue oil mentioned above, and is ideal to massage into next, shoulders and large muscle groups before or after a hard workout. Perfect for using the day after Leg Day. Or Arm Day. Or any day!
- Fractionated coconut oil – when massaging pure oils into the skin, we recommend diluting them in a teaspoon-ish full of Fractionated Coconut Oil, which not only helps to carry the oil into your system though the skin, but also prevents skin sensitivity. This coconut oil is odourless and does not go hard like the coconut oil you may use in cooking.
- AromaTouch Blend – pull stress from muscles – massage into your neck after a long day (or workout), or diffuse through your home to create a beautiful, calm atmosphere.
- PastTense Roller Ball – a convenient pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, this blend relieves feelings of tension, and can also be massaged into big muscles, or your temples (for tension headaches).
- Motivate Blend – a convenient pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil which can help to uplift and inspire you to get up and out of bed and into your workout.
- Peppermint Beadlets – micro beadlets of peppermint oil that can help feelings of clear breathing prior to a workout! These beadlets also leave a fresh, minty flavour in your mouth.
Option 2: Home Essentials Kit + add-ons split over 2 orders in 2 months >> Initial order: $354.54; Month 2 order: $141.70
Includes: Home Essentials Kit with Top 10 oils plus diffuser with order split over two months. Start by ordering the Home Essentials Enrolment Kit + Fractionated Coconut Oil to save 25% off the retail price on your Month 2 order (and on all orders in the next 12 months).
Option 3: Family Essentials + Smart & Sassy Enrolment Kit + add-ons: $315.70
Includes: Family Essentials Kit + Smart & Sassy Blend + add-ons shown above.
- This kit contains all of the Top 10 oils as per above – they just come in 5ML bottles as opposed to 15ML bottles. The 15ML bottles contain 3 times as much oil for less than double the price. There’s also no diffuser with this kit. However, this kit is still a great way to get started with all the oils you’ll need.
- Smart & Sassy Blend (15ml bottle) is great for metabolic health, supports proper digestive function and can be massaged into your belly, or a drop taken in your water each day.
Amp it up with doTERRA’s best-selling supplements – $115 for the set of 3 supplements (120 capsules in each bottle – which can either be a month’s worth of a full dose, or 2 month’s worth of a half dose).
Keeping your body fit, strong and healthy also requires quality “fuel”. doTERRA’s best-selling Lifelong Vitality Pack – a set of three 100% pure plant and essential oils-based supplements, compliment the oils and a healthy diet incredibly well. Give these supplements a go for 30-days straight and you’ll notice big, positive changes.
doTERRA Microplex VMz Food Nutrient Complex
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals to support the health and maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Contains Vitamin D and E to support healthy hearts.
- Vitamin D and calcium support the development and maintenance of strong, healthy bones.
- You can read more about the many health benefits of doTERRA’s vitamins and minerals supplement here.
doTERRA xEO Mega Essential Oil Omega Complex
- Contains fish oils to support brain health and cognitive function.
Fish oils to support heart health.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids, essential for normal growth and development.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Contains beta-carotene, which supports the health and function of the eyes.Provides a wide range of omega-3 fatty acids including EPA, DHA and GLA, from marine and plant sources to help maintain a healthy balance of these vital nutrients.
- You can read more about doTERRA’s omega oil supplement here.
doTERRA Alpha CRS+ Cellular Vitality Complex
- Contains antioxidants which may assist in protecting the body from the effects of free radical damage.
- Includes tummy tamer botanical extract blend.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Supports heart health.
- Supports production of cellular energy .
- Coenzyme Q10 assists energy production in the mitochondria .
- Contains Coenzyme Q10 to support healthy immune function
- You can read more about doTERRA’s Alpha CRS+ Cellular Vitality Complex here.
When you purchase one of these kits through me you’ll receive:
- 25% discount on your first order and between 25-55% discount on all future orders.
- A FREE eBOOK with a stack of ways to use your oils, and more background information about how essential oils can support your exercise regime.
- A FREE phone-based wellness consult with me after your purchase, to run you through how to use your oils and get the most out of your doTERRA membership.
- FREE personal education (including online classes, tutorials and posts) and support in a private Facebook group, from me, a qualified shamanic crystal and reiki healing practitioner, massage therapist and proud doTERRA Wellness Advocate.
- NO monthly minimum order and no obligation to sell the oils or create a business (although you can speak to me about that opportunity if you’re interested – see below!).
- Access to world-class resources and education so you can safely and confidently use your oils in home and around your family.
- Access to our beautiful doTERRA community, where you can connect with like-minded people and learn even more about the power of the oils.
Or, you can buy individual oils and products. Access the full price list here.
doTERRA Europe Enrolment Kits – I can help you too!
A note on how to sign up and get your doTERRA essentials oils!
- Product Discounts: 25% off retail prices.
- Loyalty Reward Points: Option to receive 10–30% of orders back in points redeemable for free product.
- Shipping Reward Points: Option to receive the cost of your shipping back in points redeemable for free product.
- Free Product: Place a monthly order over 125 PV and receive the free product of the month.
- Renewal Fee “Covered”: After becoming a Wholesale Member, the yearly renewal fee for a wholesale membership is $25.00. This renewal fee comes with a free bottle of Peppermint, one of the most popular oils dōTERRA offers, a retail value of $35.32.
All Wholesale Customer benefits PLUS:
- Bonuses and Compensation: dōTERRA provides a business opportunity for those interested in creating an income. You can learn more about sharing doTERRA or building a doTERRA business. Don’t hesitate to ask me about these options – particularly if you are a Person Trainer or Gym Owner.
- Personal Website: Receive a personal website that can be used if you would like to share essential oils with others.
If you’re not sure, just choose Wholesale Customer in Step 4 below. You can upgrade for free to Wellness Advocate status at any time.
Purchase HERE to instantly save 25% on your oils
Once you’ve decided which option you’ll start with:
- Step 1: head to my doTERRA website: https://www.mydoterra.com/surpliceofspirit/
- Step 2: Click ‘Join and Save’.
- Step 3: Select your Language & Country of Residence.
- Step 4: Choose Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate.
- Step 5: Fill out the top of the application with your personal information…address, email etc. (If you don’t have an ABN that’s fine, just leave it blank).
- Step 6: At Enroller ID, make sure my number 6413063 is displayed then click verify to see my name (Melanie Surplice).
- Step 7: Search for the enrolment kit you would like (and waive the joining fee) or choose your single oils and add your ‘Welcome Introductory Packet’ for $35. If you don’t choose the oils I’ve recommended above, please be sure to add a bottle of ‘fractionated coconut oil’ ($16.50) to your order so you can start to create blends and apply the oils safely to your body.
- Step 8: Select continue and you will be directed to the next page to enter your credit card details. Complete this and submit your order!
And one more thing…the awesome loyalty rewards program!
The doTERRA Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) provides free product credits for monthly purchases ordered on the program. As a participant in the Loyalty Rewards Program, you will immediately begin to earn product credits that can be used as cash to purchase dōTERRA products. The longer you participate, the more credits you can earn—up to 30% of your total monthly Loyalty Rewards purchases! (See terms and conditions below.)
Loyalty Rewards Credits
- No-hassle, automatic shipment of the dōTERRA products you use on a monthly basis
- Receive up to 30% of the PV value of your monthly LRP order in product credits
- Redeem your LRP product credits for dōTERRA products
- Freedom to change your LRP order up to the day before your monthly ship date
- Convenient way to meet monthly PV and bonus qualification requirements
- Powerful loyalty incentive for new customers and consultants that you personally sponsor
- View and use Loyalty Rewards points online in your mydoterra.com back office
- LRP orders can be set to ship any day between the 1st and the 28th of the month
Additional Benefit: Product of the Month
- One monthly Loyalty Rewards order totaling 125 PV or more that processes on or before the 15th of each month, will include a free product!
Welcome to my doTERRA Team!
Once your order has gone through, that’s when my REAL job starts…supporting you!
- doTERRA will email you an order confirmation about 10-20 minutes after you place your order. If you don’t see this come through, just get in touch with me and I’ll look into it for you!
- Depending which shipping option you chose, doTERRA will send you your magical oily box, and you should receive it within about 5-7 days.
- You’ll also receive a personal email from me, with instructions on how to get into my support group (or you can request access now) and our team groups! That’s when your real education into how to use all your beautiful oils will begin!
- You’ll also receive a free eBOOK with 150 ways on how to safely use the Top 10 oils.
If you have ANY questions about how doTERRA works or how to order your oils, don’t hesitate to contact me, or arrange a complimentary Lifestyle and Wellness Review with me.
A couple of frequently asked questions…
Q. Are payment plans on the kits available?
A. Unfortunately not. The order must be paid for in full at the time it is placed. When you play your order through my link above, you’re actually placing it through doTERRA’s system.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drugs Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.