Different factors that we face in our daily life can have an impact on our overall well-being. When dealing with a child who needs individual care, a friend frustrated with school, a spouse with stress from work, or a teenager worn out from a sporting practice, a doTERRA AromaTouch treatment can help.
This technique has multiple benefits from the eight specific essential oils used in combination with human touch, along the neck, back and feet.
Did you know?
- Your body contains approximately 1,000 different genes that encode for odour receptors.
- There is a direct connection between your nose and your brain’s emotional control centre: the limbic system.
- The limbic system controls our emotions, mood, and memory. This is why the “aroma” of the AromaTouch Technique is so important.
What happens in an AromaTouch treatment?
- Each session typically runs for 60 minutes, during which time we’ll have a brief discussion about any health and wellness challenges you’re working through.
- I then apply the specifically chosen oils in a scientifically tested sequence, to create a feeling of overall wellness. *Please note – this is not like a traditional massage treatment – but the treatment is designed to leave you feeling both relaxed and uplifted at the end.
- For this technique, I use doTERRA’s 100% Certified Pure Tested Grade oils.
Which oils are used?
As Dr. Hill developed the AromaTouch Technique, he tried many different combinations of essential oils to create positive benefits and the perfect aromatic profile. These eight oils, as they are layered onto the body, are able to meet both of these important requirements.
What should I do before and after any form of body work?
- Drink plenty of water both before and after your treatment. Water helps energy to move through your body and eliminate toxins.
- Be gentle on yourself. This type of treatment can bring up deeply held emotions (this is a good thing!), so I always recommend to plan for some quiet, relaxing time after your treatment and feel into whatever comes up for you.
- Pay attention to any recurring images, messages or signs – after you’ve done energy work, you are more connected with your own intuition and these messages may become more clear.
- Consider writing in a journal about your feelings or what came up for you in the treatment. This practice can provide additional support to help you work through whatever it is you’re working through.
* Please note – I am not a medical doctor and I do not provide medical advice. Where appropriate, I will refer clients to appropriately qualified medical professionals, counsellors or appropriately qualified natural health practitioners.
I am committed to offering you a professional service. I respect that your time is valuable and I kindly request that you respect my time too.
I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations or requests to change the time or day of a treatment that occur 24 hours or more before the scheduled time, are able to be re-booked at no additional cost to you. If you cancel or need to reschedule an appointment with the 24-hour period, I reserve the right to charge a cancelled booking fee (equal to the full value of the treatment being cancelled).